We went to a garage sale in Pueblo West, there was this knife holder full of knives, mostly "cheap" knives, but I spotted three very distinctive handles! I looked and sure enough - Cutco!! Like finding the real diamond at the flea market!! I told Tom - I AM buying those knives, $1.00 - give me a dollar! I didn't try to bargain, just give her the money and get out of there! As we were walking away, out of earshot - I tell Tom - "There are THREE CUTCO KNIVES in this"!!
Trying to maintain my excitement!!!
So I get them home, two of them had been abused, someone had tried to sharpen them themselves (never never do that to Cutco) - so I promptly sent them into Cutco, paid them their $6 for shipping, and with their LIFETIME guarantee, they either sharpen or replace forEVER!!
Sooo, I got these three knives back, took a bit over two weeks from buying them at garage sale on a Saturday, to having them back in my hand, good as new!!!
I love Cutco! They are to be treasured!
Then as we sit here, the rain gets louder, and louder, then the skies fall out! Hail, Rain, wow! Lasted maybe 10-15 minutes, but boy did it come down! My herbs, and I have SO much trouble growing herbs, are about wiped out, I opened the door to the fragrant smell of cilantro and basil. Now, will they survive? I don't know....




You are so lucky to have found those Cutco knives. We have ONE and paid full price for it!
ReplyDelete