Oh my, I hope someday, someone will read this and not think I was touched because of my interest and curiosity about so many things! Following are some pictures of some ancient rings, tee-pee rings, as well as fire pits, and some type of large ring, probably a community or tee-pee for the sweat lodge??
This first one is the big circle, and can only be made out with some imagination and knowing the different grass and growth patterns. Also be aware that when the power lines went through, many items were found, but these areas were left as is.

Carol stands inside one of the numerous rings, she likes being inside one of their tee-pees!

I would like to dig this up, but don't have enough knowledge to do it - so I take a picture and wonder! I know something was there. . .

Fire pit

Carol points out this ring, which is easy to make out without much imagination.

No comments:
Post a Comment