A new year is here, I really should "blog" something I guess. I find I have so little time for this, so few hours to just sit here and write. Went out and took a few pictures today then this evening I have been out shooting the moon since it's the biggest full Moon of 2009. It's a 'perigee Moon' as much as 30% brighter than lesser Moons we'll see in the months ahead.
I love space, the moon, the stars, the planets. I wish I could just fly around out there and really look at things. I would love to belong to a "Star Club" or even better, have my own deep space telescope. One of my most wonderful memories is attending a "Star Party" and looking through many scopes - all night long! The best though was the deep space. All those pictures you see in books, and was taught in school - that is just how they look. All those beautiful colors, and designs. When we were in Del Norte this summer, I found out they have a very active club with a good observatory. A small town like that - but at one time they had one of the biggest scopes in the state, in a large observatory. So that interest has been in that little town for many many years.
I just realized that when a comment is made, unless I look for it, I don't see it. Still trying to figure this program out. As I looked back over the few I have done, I am wondering where and when I get to see "Ego Trip" or "It's all about ME"??! Think both titles are so good! I asked Tom is he would like to "blog" and he said: No. Knew that answer! I love Becky's, what a lady she is. I honor her and respect her for all the genealogy work she does and all the knowledge she has and more than willing to share. And Trenya, I wish she had more time to write, what gifted ladies we have in our ward!
Until next time.
I asked Larry when he was going to invite you to read Ego Trip and he said he'll keep you wondering.
ReplyDeleteYou can go to "settings" and tell it to send you an email when someone leaves a comment on your blog. You can check out my pesonal blog--or maybe you have. It's at http://beckyjamisonblogspot.com. It's family stuff and not just genealogy, life Grace and Glory is. Thanks for the compliments! I love reading you blog! If I was rich I'd buy you that telescope!