I can't believe its Thursday already, this week has flown by and what did I do??? Nothing?? Hummm! I have been trying to be a good wife for my hard working husband, I have fixed him a lunch every day - and tried to keep them different, rather than the same ole thing every day. And every night, no matter how late, he has had food ready for him when he gets home. Do you suppose he will be too spoiled to live with when we return home and go back to normal??!!
I have made him countless oatmeal cookies - his favorite. Today I sent him rice pudding in a baggie with a disposable bowl and spoon. He said that was really good. Of course I fix him sandwiches, chips etc., the normal lunch. And he always has a 1/2 gallon of drink he takes with him. I make him a different "grandpa's juice" every day! Linda makes a wonderful zuchinni bread - it's delicious so he's also had some of that to take with him. I think for a migrant worker, he did pretty good!
John and Linda have some C R A Z Y and unbelievable plans for him for Christmas - that's all I am going to say about that just in case he ever sees this! But we will need the whole family's help!
What wonderful memores we will leave here with. I am so glad they are family. I would wish that all could get to know them as we have.
I have been terribly worried about our political and economic situation that is happening now. Okay, enough of that - I am glad our time to return home is almost here. I am looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment