Well, finally last December, Tom called them and said he was going to pick it up, whatever condition it was in. (They had lost parts, taken things apart and couldn't get them back together etc etc) so the first of January, he went over to the valley and picked it up.
He brought it over here, to "TAPS" - Tom Trogden in Florence. I am so happy to report that this last week - we finally got it back, repaired, put back together, and so far, working fine!!!!! Thanks to son-in-laws (Bill and Mark) who were the muscle, it secured back in it's home inside the motorhome!
Now I'm wondering why I didn't take pictures of that process???
So tomorrow, we will take our first trip of the year, just going down to Lamar for a BBQ with the kids, but it will be good to be back in the motorhome!!!
Until next time. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment