Gottcha with that title, huh?!
As we near the middle of November and the end of 2009, I want to note that this year has flown by! (As they all do)
But as the end of this year approaches, I am thinking of what I want for next year. I am going to make a better effort at doing those things that I “should” be doing. Writing in my journal, renewing old friendships, cooking new dishes, letting go of some of those things that tend to pile up, going to the temple a lot more often, and the list goes on and on!
Our annual Thanksgiving feast is coming, all the family is looking forward to this. Then rapidly on to Christmas. Our summer was eventful, going to Albuquerque, which I really want to repeat! We spent several weeks parked at Tom’s cousin’s home in the SLV while he helped him with his potato harvest. I doubt if Tom will do this again, but he might!
In October I was out before sunrise (which is not normal for me!!) but found the sunrise
simply stunning as I was traveling to Pueblo on Highway 50.
How could anyone ever tire of the absolute perfect beauty of God’s creations?
Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment